At a glance
Ofsted registered childcare
- 50+ Fitness Club Starting 3rd July 2017(click on programmes)
- Better Care Together – Help shape the future of Health and Social care services for you and your family. Share your views – Your views matter to us – COMING SOON
- Women Empowering Programme – Supporting Women Living with Domestic abuse
- Yasmin Nathani Chair of Shama Women’s Centre has been awarded an MBE for services to the empowerment of women in the City (2015)
Shama Women’s Centre Open As Usual
Welcome and Thank you for visiting us……
For over 30 years Shama has provided thousand’s women from different cultures and backgrounds a friendly environment to relax, gain qualifications and make new friends.
We provide a range of educational, social and well-being programmes such as bereavement counselling, holistic therapies, women only gym and sauna with multi-lingual staff to support you.
Our onsite childcare gives you peace of mind, knowing that your child is being looked after by caring qualified staff; so that you can use our range of facilities;
We are based in the heart of Highfields, easy to get to; only 5 minutes from the railway station, and walking distance from the city centre; with local bus routes.
Please call in to find out more and pick up our latest course programme or if you prefer download it from the web site.
Latest Films watch now
Better Care Together – Help shape the future of Health and Social care services for you and your family. Share your views – Your views matter to us – COMING SOONBetter Care Together: Your Views Matter To Us …
- ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM PHYSICAL OR MENTAL ABUSE AT HOME? …
- We are delighted to announce that Shama Women’s Centre had …
- Emma Easton, Patient and Public Partnership Lead, NHS England, visited …